Quality Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2017 11:58|
The QA Manager will ensure the continuous training of employees on aspects of the QA systems, particularly with production and assembly personnel and their team leaders. This position will also ensure that quality procedures are documented, audited, maintained and continually improved in all areas of the business and will establish performance metrics as required.
Working closely with the suppliers and internal teams to create data collection techniques for control of supplied products; direct and conduct supply chain audits; create quality technical specifications for suppliers; audit their quality procedures and control complaints and return authorisations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A degree or HND in any technical subject is acceptable × Minimum of 6 years of quality assurance experience with at least 3 years at management level.
- Experience in the development and implementation of a quality system, gained within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Good business acumen, including superior written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and organizational abilities.
- Analyze problems, detect root causes and resolve all issues.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company and be at the forefront of its development into a global business.
Please get in contact with Eugene on 01202 596366 as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Supplier Quality Engineer
Competitive Salary Offered
£35 per hour
In line with experience
Engineering Manager - Hydraulic Systems
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, car allowance, Medical, share scheme, 28 days holiday + 8bh