|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2017 13:42|
Job Description Fields
Summary of the Role's Main Purpose:
Quality Engineer responsible for Quality Management System compliance and ensuring delivery of conforming product to end Customer.
• Execution of internal audit program in order to ensure adherence to EN 9100, EN9110, EASA Part 21 (G) and Part 145 and associated Customer approvals.
• Generation and implementation of Quality plans to meet Customer requirements
• Completion of required First Article Inspections (AS9102) and ensure smooth transition of new products into production.
• Drive product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management
• Manage and host Customer audits and source inspection activities • Ensure inspection process adherence and associated physical sign-off of product prior to despatch.
• Manage Quality escapes and Customer investigations.
• Track Quality metrics, and implement activities to drive improvements.
• QMS implementation and lead auditing to recognised aerospace standards
• Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, TickIT, EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments.
• Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
• Quality Planning ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance
• Sound electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
• Attention to detail and methodical approach
• Self -starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement
• Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally.
The Manager is ideally looking for qualified Lead Auditors (AS9100 and EASA Part 21 (G) and Part 145).
Key Technical skills:
1) New Product Introduction experience within an Aerospace environment (specifically a Test / Qualification environment (Test witnessing, etc.)
3) AS9102 (FAIRS)
4) EASA Part 21 (G) and Part 145)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's