|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 10:56|
External non-conformance investigations and reporting (including 8D/5Why)
Participate in lean and/or 5S projects.
Chairing of weekly multi-functional improvement meeting.
Internal snag analysis and pareto reporting.
External snag analysis and pareto reporting.
Generation of internal work instructions when improvements are identified and training of relevant staff.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice.
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft office.
- Deputise when required for Quality Manager.
- Must be flexible as often exceptional working hours are required to meet company objectives.
- Coordination with customers, suppliers and OEMs
- Presentation skills needed as this role will be customer facing.
If the position sounds of interest, please send your CV's through and call Eugene on 01202 596366
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's