|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Peter Burden|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 17:59|
Responsibilities will include;
• Assist in promoting a quality aware culture throughout the business.
• Creation of effective quality process documentation and work methods.
• Attend Operations and Project meetings, and process necessary actions.
• Champion the approval process of new product implementation.
• Prepare and Co-Ordinate the companies 8D CAPA reports.
• Champion root cause analysis reviews such as 5 Why.
• Ensure timely resolution of corrective and preventive actions.
• Ensure customer complaints regarding product quality is filtered through to production the team, to determine the source of the problem and develop a plan to prevent recurring issue/complaint.
• Responsible for managing the training of production teams in any updated work procedures.
• Manage routine checks to ensure agreed standards are being maintained.
• Perform capability studies, analyse results and generate recommendations.
• Perform measurement system analysis (MSA).
• You will need to be enthusiastic, motivated, hands on with a can do attitude.
• 5 years' experience within a quality department, with a minimum of 3 years in manufacturing processes.
• Excellent communication skills
• Competent in the use of office IT systems e.g. MS word, excel & email packages
• Knowledge of/ competent use of measurement techniques such as; 8D, 5 Why DMAIC and other measure tools.
• Preparations of PPAP submissions would be desirable.
• Knowledge of ISO9001/TS16949/ISO13845 quality systems would also be desirable.
• You will thrive working on challenging projects and the implementation of continuous improvement.
What's in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Early finish Fridays
• Fun, friendly atmosphere
• Pension Contribution
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. To apply please send a current CV or call Pete on 01202 596361
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's