|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||George Allen|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 15:35|
The lucky candidate will have the chance to engage with Customers, Engineering, Supply Chain and Production to provide professional Quality guidance to assess, correct and maintain the product and process quality using statistical tools, documented methods, and audits. Provide technical advice to the Senior Management Team on Quality, reliability, safety, and performance issues encountered during the product lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities: Quality Assurance/Control
• QA interface with customers, suppliers, Programmes and Production on all Quality issues.
• Maintain database for Non-Conforming Product and implement improvements techniques to reduce external and internal rejects.
• Succeed in driving down rejects, eliminating system errors and reduce the overall Cost of Quality'
• Support the quality team functions of monitoring, measurement and recording of all quality Control activities and systems, capturing all issues, queries, and non- conformances for remedial actions
• Prepare Quality Plans as required and fully participate in the Integrated Design & Build'
process for all products
• AS9102 FAIR compilation, review, and sign of both internal and external (Supply Chain)
• Responsible for QASOR documentation packs compilation and support review with customer
• Support in developing a culture of continuous improvement within the organisation and facilitating the implementation of Tods Quality Systems
• Proactive member of the Team, carrying out whatever duties are necessary to achieve the Quality Cost Delivery objectives at the discretion of the Quality Director or Managing Director
• Carry out Internal Audits in accordance with EN AS9100 requirements, in line with the internal audit schedule
• Ensure timely closure of any resulting internal audit NCRs and support stakeholders with RCA and CAPA activities
• Support any customer/regulatory 3rd party audits
• Carry out any Supply Chain audits to support supplier approvals, supplier monitoring or supplier performance issues
Key Words: Quality Engineer, AS9102, Inspections, Audits, 5Y, 8D, Defence, Aerospace
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's