|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2017 16:42|
• Undertake root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive action for process related issues.
• Assist Senior Quality Representative to establish, implement and maintain the Quality Management System.
• Responsible for continual improvement activities that support the Quality System.
• Undertake training of key personnel to build quality awareness.
• Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
• Conduct product, process and business system audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
• Analyze failure; develop corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints
• Applicants should be educated to HNC level or have appropriate experience.
• Practical knowledge of machining to a highly precise level.
• Capable of liaising with Suppliers / Customers on technical issues.
• Effective communication skills for liaising with a wide range of people and departments within the company.
If the position sounds of interest, please send your CV's through and call Eugene on 01202 596366.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's