|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2017 16:42|
• Undertake root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive action for process related issues.
• Assist Senior Quality Representative to establish, implement and maintain the Quality Management System.
• Responsible for continual improvement activities that support the Quality System.
• Undertake training of key personnel to build quality awareness.
• Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
• Conduct product, process and business system audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
• Analyze failure; develop corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints
• Applicants should be educated to HNC level or have appropriate experience.
• Practical knowledge of machining to a highly precise level.
• Capable of liaising with Suppliers / Customers on technical issues.
• Effective communication skills for liaising with a wide range of people and departments within the company.
If the position sounds of interest, please send your CV's through and call Eugene on 01202 596366.