|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£28000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Eugene McIntyre|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2017 10:42|
• Undertake root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive action for process related issues.
• Overall responsibility for NCR database
• Responsible for continual improvement activities that support the Quality System.
• Writing technical and management system reports
• Analysis and resolution of process/product related quality problems
• Conduct product, process and business system audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
• Conducting internal and supplier audits to evaluate and approve quality systems
• Applicants should be educated to HNC level or have appropriate experience.
• Capable of liaising with Suppliers / Customers on technical issues.
• Effective communication skills for liaising with a wide range of people and departments within the company.
If the position sounds of interest, please
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's