|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2017 16:22|
A global company is seeking a Quality Control Inspector to come on board their team. This company specializes in the most advanced composite and metallic solutions for the aerospace and defence industry.
The skilled workforce and extensive manufacturing capabilities of the company allow it to provide complete customer satisfaction with their superior quality and attention to detail.
The roles and responsibilities:
• Ensuring at all times that test equipment and test procedures are used within the agreed safety procedures/guideline
• Raising of 5 Why and 8 D documentation and supporting the rest of the team in this activity
• Completion of quality reports
• Perform First Article Inspection Reports
• Inspection of detailed parts in accordance with design data
The following key skills are desired for this job:
• Experience in the Aerospace industry or an AS9100 environment.
• Recognised qualification in Manufacturing and Quality Management Systems
• Experience in performing product FAIRs and preparation of documentation packs
• A full understanding of Non-Conformance Reporting (NCRs) and experience of review, investigation and resolution of manufacturing non-conformances