Quality Lineside Engineer
|Job Title:||Quality Lineside Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 13:22|
Our global client based in the Broughton area is looking for a Quality Lineside Engineer to join their team on a contract basis.
The purpose of this role will be to support the evaluation, co-ordination and monitoring of achieved levels of conformity in the product, process and services provided by the Manufacturing Business.
To provide specialist Quality support and advice on drawings, parts, processes and support services, and to independently assure that Quality requirements have been met.
To ensure that staff are developed to attain necessary knowledge /skills, performance and experience and that the tools, systems and procedures with which they work are developed to support efficient business processes.
Activities of the role will include:
• Assures that the Quality systems is being adhered to within the business by the business through surveillance activities.
• Assures that certification processes are consistently defined and applied within the business.
• Co-ordination and leadership of reported quality/technical issues from the business teams and customers, ensuring that appropriate corrective and preventative action is taken by the accountable function through use of multifunctional team activities and that the originator of the issue is informed.
• To perform process and conformation surveillance activities on all the product and process related activities conducted by those individuals who have been granted certification privileges.
• Provide support to the Quality Group Leader/Product Quality Manager for the day-to-day management of Quality Lineside Engineers.
Ideal candidates should hold the following experience:
• A strong background in quality
• Lineside experience is ideal
• SAP awareness and experience
• Lean manufacturing tools and techniques
Please note, this is a night shift contract, working hours Monday - Thursday 8.45pm - 6am Monday to Thursday.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's