R&T Interim Contracts Manager
|Job Title:||R&T Interim Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£35 - £38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stockley|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 13:12|
A great opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager has arisen within one of the leading Aerospace Companies in the UK.
Providing support to the UK R&T Contract Management team to clear a backlog of outstanding work due to a period of high workload. Working closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to negotiate a range of R&T contractual agreements. You will also prepare bids for public funding, define the appropriate contract structure and assemble the required data in close collaboration with the other contract managers and technical experts.
If you have a high attention to detail, methodical and able to autonomously when needed then this role will be perfect for you.
• Educated to a degree level (or equivalent), specialising in Business or Engineering.
• Contracting experience with legal awareness including IP
• Great negotiation skills and team player.
• Personable/GSOH - Interaction with Government agencies and ministers/suppliers/legal/manufacturing/engineering and finance.
• Awareness of the security of data and export sensitivities.
• Aerospace background preferred - also industrial backgrounds - procurement interface/manufacturing.
Location: Filton, Bristol
Pay rate: £35-£38 per hour LTD.
If you think you would be a great fit for this role, please apply of contact myself on 01202 596374.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's