Radio Frequency Test and Verification Engineer
|Job Title:||Radio Frequency Test and Verification Engineer|
|Salary:||£40 - £45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2018 10:46|
KDC is working with a leading aviation company to an RF Test and Verification Engineer with experience working within an aerospace and defence environment working on test plans, procedures and formal tests for prototype and pre-production mixed technology electronic hardware.
You'll have the chance to shape and define the verification function for an ambitious aerospace product development function.
• Defining and implementing the verification and validation activities
• Defining and delivering all required verification and validation activities to prove that design solutions are compliant to requirements and legislative standards (RTCA DO160, RoHs, WEEE, AS9100 rev D))
• Delivering qualification packages
• Establishing relationships between all internal functions
• Responsible for deliverables meeting their quality, cost and delivery schedule targets
• Promoting an environment of continuous improvement
• Writing test plans and procedures
• Experience measuring system performance
• Analysing test results and providing feedback
• Accurate record keeping
• Working as part of team
• Working to tight deadlines
If you're interested, or want to find out more, please click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's