|Job Title:||RAMS Engineer|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Paul Lathbury|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 11:04|
Do you have Reliability Engineering experience with EEE equipment and subsystems?
If you do then this is an exciting opportunity to work with a market leader.
As a RAMS Engineer you will:
• Provide RAMS support to the payload and equipment RAMS work package responsible engineer.
• Prepare, maintain and enhance statistical reliability and availability analyses for telecom satellite payloads and equipment
• Prepare and maintain FMEA/FMECA for satellite payload and equipment.
• Prepare and maintain safety and hazard analysis for satellite payload and equipment.
• Review and oversee that supplier's RAMS documents are received on time and in quality.
• Participate in preparation of parts stress and worst case analysis.
The successful candidate will have the following Skills/Experience:
• RAMS/Reliability Engineering Experience at EEE equipment and subsystems
• Experience gained in design and development of advanced electronics equipment, Aerospace and Defence sector
• RAMS Reliability Engineering Software package: Relex, Reliasoft, Isograph
• Standards/accreditations/methodologies (i.e. ECSS, MIL-HDBK, FIDES, IEC)
• Interpersonal skills
• Team working skills
• Communication skills
• Time and Work package Management
Education & Training:
• Degree/advanced degree or equivalent in field of Electronic Engineering
• Professional certification in Reliability Engineering (desirable)
• Travel: Must be able to travel within UK and Europe as required by the project and work package
• Enhanced security clearance requirements
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's