Regulatory Compliance and Safety Engineer
|Job Title:||Regulatory Compliance and Safety Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Clark|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 09:41|
A vacancy has arisen for a Safety/Regulatory Compliance Engineer to join one of the biggest defence and space clients in the UK. This role could be based at our Portsmouth or Newport sites.
Working directly with projects teams, the job holder will ensure safety and environmental requirements are identified and complied with.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
You would be providing support and facilitation of the creation/maintenance of Product Regulatory Compliance Records, preparation of technical files, support the deployment of products to meet the requirement of EU directives, lead and manage to resolution Safety, Environmental and Product Regulatory compliance issues.
• Degree in Engineering, Safety, Environmental or related subject with a background in Safety or Quality Assurance.
• Knowledge and experience of Safety and Environmental Product Regulatory Compliance legislation.
• Good knowledge and experience of Safety Management Systems.
• Knowledge and experience of UK MOD Safety and Environmental Management processes (Def Stan 00-056, POSMS, POEMS).
• Recognised Health and Safety qualification and / or experience.
Don't hesitate to apply, after your application we can provide more details!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's