Responsible QA Engineer
|Job Title:||Responsible QA Engineer|
|Salary:||£26 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Warr|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 09:48|
KDC are recruiting a Quality Assurance Engineer for one of the leading Aerospace companies in the world.
In this role you would be reporting directly to the Head of Quality Assurance and you would be working as part of a team on propulsion systems for Telecommunication and Earth Navigation science projects.
This Global leader is giving you the opportunity for you to join their highly skilled Quality Assurance team, allowing you to bring your knowledge and experience to ensure that all problems are eliminated proactively, improve operational performance, maintain low costs but most Importantly keeping their people Safe and the customers fully satisfied in your unique and highly specialized operations and product.
• Academic degree in Engineering with at least 3 years Production, Quality or Engineering experience within the Aerospace or Military industry.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with an ability to analyse and assess complex issues.
• Good understanding of Quality Assurance and product assurance activities.
• Good analytical skills and methodical approach to problem resolution and investigation.
• Willingness to work on shift, on-call or off-site when required.
This role would entail;
• Proactively promoting and conducting risk analyses
• Driving the efficient management of non-conformance and Cost of non-quality reduction
• Carrying out Audits
A Successful candidate would also be required to apply and receive a disclosure Scotland (DBS) certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
If you're interested in the role please directly apply or contact myself on 01202 596366.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's