RF Test LabView Engineer
|Job Title:||RF Test LabView Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Clark|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 12:32|
Our global, industry leading client based in Portsmouth is offering an opportunity to a RF Test labVIEW Engineer to join as a contractor.
You will have the opportunity to develop and deliver RF test systems used during telecom Satellite payload test phases.
Your Main activities will include:
• Develop RF measurements from customer requirements
• Development and maintenance of LabVIEW test executive and libraries of tests
• Integration of new features into existing system
• Produce product documentation, technical and status reports
• Experience of LabVIEW Object Oriented Programming, Classes and Actor Framework.
• Knowledge of satellite architecture
• Knowledge of RF test methods typically used within the satellite industry
• Knowledge of other software tools and languages, such as XML, Subversion, MATLAB.
• Team player able to integrate quickly into existing AIT teams.
• Formal NI qualification with experience developing software in the Test and Measurement field
Don't hesitate to apply!
We can run though some more details with you after applying.
Keywords: RF, Test, LabVIEW, Engineer, Space, Software, XML, Subversion, MATLAB, Satellite, Contract
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's