RF Test System Development Engineer
|Job Title:||RF Test System Development Engineer|
|Salary:||£38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stockley|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2020 10:15|
KDC are seeking a RF Test System Development Engineer for one the largest aerospace, defence and space companies in the UK who are looking for an experienced and versatile individual who has knowledge in the full end to end process including developing RF measurements from customer requirements.
After delivery, the systems require support in the UK (Portsmouth) and potentially in France (Toulouse). This may include test investigations, reporting evidence, attending customer meetings and working closely with other engineering teams within AIT and the Telecoms Payload business, supporting technical aspects of Engineering and Test.
The role requires the person to be self-motivated to work and manage their time efficiently to meet the project schedule dates.
• Developing RF measurements from customer requirements
• Developing RF test hardware and integration into existing test systems
• Producing product documentation, technical and status reports
• Experience making RF measurements using Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers, Power Meters, Signal Generators and Arbitrary Waveform Generators with modulation techniques.
• Knowledge of satellite architecture and current RF test methods used within the satellite industry, including NPR, EVM and BER measurements.
• Knowledge of product compliance including CEMarking
• Knowledge of test instrumentation control (SCPI)
• Have a working knowledge of other software tools and languages(XML, Subversion (SVN), MATLAB)
• Team player able to integrate easily and quickly into existing AIT teams
• Desirable - Experience of LabVIEW Programming , developing software for RF Test and Measurement.
This role requires current SC Clearance.
As a successful candidate you will be expected to work a 37 hour week on a hourly rate or £38/hr LTD company.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or contact myself on 01202 596374.
Key words: RF, Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers, Test Methods, Satellite, Labview
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's