RF Test Systems Hardware Engineer
|Job Title:||RF Test Systems Hardware Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Clark|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 08:38|
Are you looking for your next contracting opportunity? Do you want to work for one of the UK's biggest, industry leading clients with one of the best RF facilities in the UK? Then this is the position for you.
We are currently looking for a Test Systems Engineer to support the design and delivery of test solutions, satisfying project requirements from the design stage all the way through to delivery. This includes supporting the production of the test solution documentation.
The key responsibilities are:
• Design, Integration, Validation and Documentation of RF Test Systems solutions; this role shall include all efforts required to deliver the test & control solution, including all hardware aspects where applicable and coordination of these disciplines where appropriate.
• Ensures that the developed solution is developed and produced within the relevant issued quality processes.
• Liaise with Project Responsible Engineer to achieve successful project milestone reviews with associated document inputs.
• Responsible for maintaining the solution and for providing support through the project operations phase (with the support of the Test Operations organisation).
• To provide responses/advice with respect to test hardware related occurrence reports and non-conformance raised.
• Supports the weekly and monthly reporting to the project team and to the department management team.
• Previous experience of the complete Test System Development Cycle and Test Philosophies
• Previous Experience demonstrating the ability to interpret test requirements through to test system design, development, delivery and support in a production environment.
• Previous experience of maintaining complex multi-faceted test & control solutions.
• Proven track record of delivery OQOTOC
Don't hesitate to apply!
Following your application we can provide more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
In line with experience
Senior Systems Engineer
In line with experience
Avionic Systems Engineer
Battery Management Systems Engineer
€45000 - €85000 per annum
Engineering Manager - Hydraulic Systems
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, car allowance, Medical, share scheme, 28 days holiday + 8bh