RF Test Technician
|Job Title:||RF Test Technician|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Clark|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 09:47|
Our global, industry-leading defence and space client are currently looking for RF Test Technicians to join them working on their ever-increasing workload within the RF sector. Working within the Assembly, Integration and Test group, you would be responsible for performing unit electrical integration and RF performance testing on satellite payloads and instruments, using Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and manual test equipment.
Your Key Responsibilities would be:
Performing electrical Test Activities throughout all test phases of project lifecycle, electrical integration on payloads using both automated and manual tests/measurements, complete build records to comply with company quality standards.
If you have:
• Automated Test Experience
• RF Measurement Techniques Experience
• Test area experience related to communication equipment
• Experience working with RF measurement instruments (e.g. oscilloscopes, multi-meters, Power Meters, Spectrum Analysers, Network analysers, PNA / PNA-X and signal Generators).
If you're prepared to:
• Work shifts (Both days and nights) with an increased rate of up to 33%.
• Travel to other UK and European sites when necessary
Then don't hesitate to apply below and we can provide some more details about the role!
Note: Portsmouth working will initially be normal days (Monday to Friday) for a period of familiarisation, however, there is an expectation that the programme will require shift work, which is typically 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on and 4 nights off. There will be an increase in rate of up to 33% during shifts.