KDC are looking for a Safety and Reliability Engineer, and we are working with:
A helicopter company based in Wetzikon, Switzerland that is developing a number of cutting-edge rotorcraft. They are rapidly growing their engineering teams and are looking for an experienced Safety and Reliability Engineer who will perform and conduct safety activities and programs in a timely and cost effective way, being the point of contact for any safety topics within the design organisation.
What you’ll need:
- The right to work in Switzerland – Swiss nationals, EU nationals or other permit.
- A degree (Bsc or Msc) in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in aviation industry, experience in rotorcraft industry
- Familiar with Reliability Analysis/Prediction tools and Safety Analysis software tools
- Knowledge of SAE ARP4761 and ARP4754A methodologies.
- Knowledge of aerospace regulations (e.g. FAR 27/CS-27, FAR 29/CS-29, AC 27-1B, AC 23.1309-1E, AMC 25.1309)
- Planning and conducting safety activities according to the safety programs.
- Preparing the hazard and safety assessments, parts classification, safety programs and methodologies.
- Preparing, supporting, and managing the Rotors, Transmissions and Flight Controls FMEA and lead the Design Assessment process.
- Supporting the parts classification and critical parts identification and justification.
- Acting as a point of contact for safety topics for the product within the Design Organisation.
- Implementing safety methodologies.
- Supporting the Airworthiness Review Board and Maintenance Review Board.
- Liaising with the engineering design departments, airworthiness department and customer support.
- Liaising with suppliers.
If you are interested in finding out more about how you can be part of this exciting project, then please click apply.