Safety & Relibility Engineer
|Job Title:||Safety & Relibility Engineer|
|Salary:||Dependant on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2017 10:57|
KDC are currently working with an exciting and innovative company based in Switzerland, involved in the development and production of a new single engine Helicopter. They are currently looking for a motivated and Safety & Reliability Engineer to join the team.
Coming from an Aerospace background, you will be responsible for the planning and coordination of safety and reliability tasks for product development and certification along with the definition of safety and reliability requirements.
- Definition of safety and reliability requirements and proactive implementation of safety and reliability methodologies internally and for suppliers
- Close collaboration with Systems Engineering
- Preparation of safety analyses (FHA, SSA, CCA), safety part classification and/or prepare reliability assessments, reliability predictions, testing procedures
- Hold a university degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 Years of relevant experience in Reliability or Safety environment
- Relevant experience in the aviation sector or in product development is an advantage
- Familiar with reliability and safety standards and guidelines (MIL, SAE,…)
- Good communication skills and experience in presenting data and analysis
If you would like to find out more, please apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Landing Gear Safety Engineer
£50000 - £200000 per annum
Senior Safety and Reliability Engineer/Safety Manager
£50000 - £80000 per annum
Competitive Salary Offered
In line with experience