Safety Engineers, KDC Projects
Are you currently looking for your next opportunity within engineering? At KDC we have several contracts and permanent positions within the Defence sector which are looking to be filled by my Client ASAP. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the project, certain details have been withdrawn from this Ad.Specialisms Required
- Defence Safety Management and Environmental Protection Planning.
- Air Safety Management.
- Defence Regulations.
- Through Life Safety Management.
- Defence Safety Management Systems.
- Safety Case Management and Reporting.
- Safety Legislation, Regulation, Conventions and defence policy.
- Hazard Log Management.
- Compliance Management.
- Experience required in Air System Safety and delivering safety and environmental artefacts.
- Experience required in safety case reports and hazard logs.
DT Essential Skills
- Air domain require a Safety Engineer that is able to deliver ASEP SQEP support and will be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of safety programmes and artefacts within the domian.
- The Safety Engineer will be required to:
- Deliver against the overarching programme and established safety management plan.
- Produce safety and environmental artefacts to time and quality requirements
- The Safety Engineer shall be the DT safety focal point for fixed wing DTs. As a result, they will be required to represent the DT at required safety engagements, including regulatory interface, and can brief up and down.
- The Safety Engineer will be responsible for the day to day safety activity, delivering against agreed tasks.
DT Desirable Skills
- Practitioner level experience of leading air safety management tasks.
- SC Clearance
- Practitioner level experience (Plan creation and update) of:
- Safety and Environmental Management Plans.
- Safety Case / A Safety Case Report.
- Hazard Logs
- Hazard identification and assessment.
- Operation of safety review meetings.
- Type Certification Experience
- Working with fixed wing projects
- Environmental management (POEMS).
- Fault and Event Tree (FTA / ETA).
- BowTie assessment.
- Safety arguments (CAE / GSN).
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, regulation and standards and defence policy.
Should you be interested and want to learn more, please do apply through the methods shown. If you would like to contact myself directly, send an email to email@example.com