Provision of Systems Safety & Environmental capability to the Defence industry, with marine experience preferred. Working onsite with the end customer BAE Systems and delivering for the direct customer as appropriate.
Carry out the following activities under this Schedule of Work for the Combat System, Product Safety / Functional Safety Engineering tasks:
• Tasking from the Combat System P6 plan via TEMS from the Dreadnought Combat Systems Safety Engineering Team Lead / PM. Report progress to the same.
• The Safety Engineering analysis and decomposition of Dreadnought Whole Boat, Major System level Functional Safety and Local HIndividual (LHI) / Physical Hazards Safety requirements (e.g. policies, general technical requirements, Safety Functional Requirements (SFRs) etc.) to Combat Systems Major Systems Sub-systems Engineers and Suppliers.
• The approval of (Product Safety aspects of) Technical Specifications, and System Design Descriptions.
• Adhere to and meet Dreadnought Combat Systems Safety Management Plan.
• Working with Combat Systems Engineers and Major Systems Suppliers to analyse Combat Systems hazards and develop the necessary design solutions to mitigate them or confirm gap analysis and determine Residual Risk for CS MS TA and Whole Boat Acceptance and Endorsement.
SC Clearance is essential, deployment to customer (and associated customer development) will be part of the role.
• Zonal Hazard Analysis
• Zonal Hazard Assessment
• Functional Hazard Assessment
• Fault Tree Analysis
• Zonal Safety Assessment
• Particular Risk Assessment
• Solution development
• Proactive mindset
• Report writing
• Note/minute taking
Excellent opportunity for a engineering project manager looking for that step up, leading as team and being apart of som...VIEW DETAILS
An opportunity for Electronic engineers wanting to start their careers (Juniors) and for anyone looking for a step up in...VIEW DETAILS
Join an exciting project management team in the defense sector, brilliant opportunity for anyone looking to begin their ...VIEW DETAILS
Ferchau require a F&DT Lead for our Bristol office.VIEW DETAILS
Ferchau are looking for a Stress Team Lead for our Bristol office.VIEW DETAILS
ATL Europe require a Lead Mechanical/Structural Design Engineer to join the team, a great opportunity for a design engin...VIEW DETAILS