Senior BMS HW Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior BMS HW Design Engineer|
|Salary:||In-line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 17:32|
KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft. They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Engineer to lead the design and development of analogue and mixed-signal hardware for the battery monitoring system with experience of development and certification to DO254 and DO160.
You'll be working on:
• Analogue and Mixed Signal hardware design for the Battery Monitoring System
• Guiding Hardware Design Engineers regarding certification standards
• Defining Design and requirements for the hardware interfaces to other systems (power supply, avionics, flight control
• Support requirements capture, verification and tracing
• Supporting PHAC definition
• Supporting SW developers on integration and test activities for the BMS system
• Experience in developing low power and embedded avionics
• Experience of development and certification according to DO-254 and DO160
• Knowledge of CAD (ideally Altium Design)
• BMS experience not necessary, but beneficial
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation, as well as the opportunity to progress within a highly ambitious business where the mission is to take on the future's most complex engineering challenges.
This role is based in Germany and comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
Want to learn more? Click apply for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's