This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leader in the major supply of naval equipment to the UK Royal Navy. As well as joining a dedicated team of driven and focused engineers.
- A lead role in design and development decisions in keeping with wider objectives and development strategy.
- Developing schemes for power control and distribution, video distribution and conversion, serial comms and ethernet
- Developing schematics and printed circuit boards particularly but not limited to digital and analogue electronics, embedded systems, backplanes
- Wiring harness designs to meet specific system design and functionality
- Creating and maintaining design data to facilitate prototype builds and testing
- Participating in field-work and hands-on involvement in development activities.
- Complying to a number of different industry specific standards as
- Developing knowledge and understanding of systems and capabilities to continue to progress the product portfolio.
- Developing own skills and knowledge as well as that of other team members.
- Any other such duties that may be reasonably compatible with the nature and scope of the
- Proficient command of the English
- A fresh and innovative approach to problem solving.
- High level of competence in writing design records and test/validation
- Strong analytical skills.
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Qualified to UK Degree level or
- Full Driving Licence to drive in the UK and
- Valid passport with no travel