Senior Engineering Project Management Flexible Salary - Lets discuss this! Hybrid Working Arrangement- Stevenage
KDC has a a client that is a leading innovator in the defense industry, dedicated to protecting and shaping the future. They are on a mission to develop cutting-edge technologies that ensure the safety and security of our nation. The team is comprised of brilliant minds, and we are seeking a passionate Senior Project Manager to join their ranks and contribute to their exciting projects. About The Role:
Your role as a Senior Engineering Project Manager (SEPM) is to deliver the most complex and priority projects to time, cost and quality; to drive the design, development and delivery of our highly complex electronic sub-systems, from concept through into full production. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a senior member of the project management team.
The role has a defined development path towards Delivery Lead and Sector Lead, each looking after a larger portfolio of projects and teams of project managers and greater customer management responsibilities. What you need for this fantastic opportunity:
- A solid background in the engineering development of electronics units
- Experience of Project Management best practice: Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Compliance Management, Configuration Management and Earned Value Management.
- Experience of delivering significant project/programmes on time and to cost.
- Experience of project management across the various phases; from project conception and initiation through manufacture and qualification to customer delivery.
- Individuals with excellent communication skills; able to influence others to their way of thinking;
- Organised with an eye for detail and a sense of pride in what they deliver.
Please reach out if you would like to discuss this role further! My email address is: email@example.com
- Bonus of up to 21% of base salary
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site.
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Relocation package for this role.