Senior HIL Test Engineer - System Integrator
|Job Title:||Senior HIL Test Engineer - System Integrator|
|Salary:||In line with Experience|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 16:14|
KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft. They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for an HIL Test Expert with at least 3 years' experience in with Matlab/Simulink Labview and ECU interfacing.
• Design and develop HIL test benches/rigs for the system and sub-system level tests of aircraft.
• Identification of instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system specifications.
• Design and develop custom test equipment for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc. including creation of procedures and documentation.
• Design and develop custom test equipment for System Integration system with High Power usage.
• Integration of HIL test rigs, plant models and real subsystem of aircraft to the closed loop HIL test setup to provide end to end representation of the aircraft.
• Perform the test execution with automated test tools and measurement equipment for verification and validation activities.
• Evaluation of test reports and the test results.
• Creation of Failure Analysis Reports/defect reporting when required.
• Report and discuss test results with the system development team.
• Qualification in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics or a related field required.
• Min of 3-5 years of professional hands-on experience with Matlab/Simulink, Simulink-RT Modelling, Labview RT and interfacing electronic control unit features into HIL framework.
• Experience in test & test rig instrumentation, test execution & data processing .
• Experience and familiarity with HIL test systems like Speedgoat, DSpace or NI .
• Strong knowledge of Bus modelling & Simulation and HIL development Experience and knowledge in electrical and communication architectures.
• Good understanding of network protocols like, CAN, ARINC,RS422/485, UART, ethernet.
• Good understanding of mechatronics basics on sensors, actuators and controller systems.
• Good knowledge of development lifecycle and ERP tools is a plus.
• High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous.
• Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills required.
• Fluent English language skills are essential, German not required
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation, as well as the opportunity to progress within a highly ambitious business where the mission is to take on the future's most complex engineering challenges.
This role is based in Germany and comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Want to learn more? Click apply for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's