Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||€0 - €80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 15:31|
We are currently looking for a number of Senior Mechanical Engineers who are able to relocate to Germany on a permanent basis. With a number of positions available, we are looking for specialists in Mechanical Engineering, Composites or Mechatronics.
You will have complete ownership and end-to-end responsibility over complex aircraft components such as the wings, flaps or electrical propulsion systems. As this company are still within conceptual development, you will get the chance to conceptually develop this aircraft and put your thumbprint on the way this aircraft looks and operates. You will be managing the complete process of the systems from breakdown of requirements through concept, development and calculation, production and testing, and analysis and optimisation.
As this company are truly working at the forefront of emerging and disruptive aerospace technology, we need degree qualified engineers who are not scared to think outside the box and push the boundaries of engineering. As a minimum, you will need to have a degree in mechanical, aerospace, lightweight engineering (Ph.D. / M. Sc.) or similar discipline and 3 years of industry experience within a similar industry such as Aerospace or Formula 1.
To give you an idea of your everyday responsibilities please see some examples below:
• Act as the project lead and lead engineer for complex aircraft components
• To identify and breakdown the higher-level requirements to system and sub-system requirement
• First principles reasoning approach to generating, evaluating, and sense-checking concepts
• Holistic and highly agile systems development including concept, design, calculation, manufacturing, testing, documentation, and certification
• Resource & workload planning and coordination with the CAD, Calculation, and Production team, amongst other teams
• Pragmatic, hands-on evaluation of concepts with tools like rapid prototyping, idealised calculations or representative tests
• Research on new technologies, underlying physical effects, or case studies to support evaluations of concepts
As well as working in this exciting and innovative business; this opportunity is also offering a competitive expatriate salary with an inclusive benefits package, including share options in the company!
Are you ready to change the future of aviation? If so, get in touch with Abi Hart at KDC Resource to find out more.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's