KDC are supporting a Global Aerospace OEM at the forefront of developing complex electro-mechanical systems, who are looking for a Senior Planner to join their PMO team. As a Senior planner you will have the opportunity to work on multiple complex engineering projects to values of up to £500m, whilst supervising a team of planners in support of the PMO manager.
Ideal skills and qualifications:
- Experience working within Aerospace, defence or rail sectors.
- Previous project management/administration experience
- Experience in the production of reporting data for projects.
- Ability to analyse and present complex data, to accurately manipulate data and transfer it between applications.
- An understanding of project planning, scheduling, estimation, tracking, status reporting, risk and configuration management
- Ability to pick up and learn new tools quickly then support others in their use.
- Experience working with MS Project
- Responsible for providing project administration support to assigned programmes, product groups and/or functional groups
- Work in accordance with published Project/Programme Management processes and guidelines
- Production and maintenance of the required programme, product group, system, sub -system or equipment work package related reporting data.
- Analyse data, explain trends and highlight potential issues
- Develop reporting output from the project and work package risk registers.
- Manage the project SharePoint Areas.
To apply for this role, please call Kenny Kamara on 01202596369
The role is based in the South, commutable from Dorset, Hampshire, and Wiltshire.
Unfortunately, we're only able to consider applications from people who have current "right to work in the UK" status via citizenship or a current valid visa
project planner, MS project, PMO, Primavera, Project Managment, Senior Planner,