Senior Programme Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Programme Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Paul Lathbury|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 11:35|
An exciting position has arisen for a well organised and diligent individual with great interpersonal skills to support the Programme Management team in the development of a robust PMO function to support the development of an exciting new product from prototype into production.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain the experience to further their career towards Project Manager and Programme Management.
We are looking for someone with experience supporting, administering and/or managing product development projects and has a sound understanding of project management methods, tools and practices.
Ideally you will come from an Engineering background (e.g. Aerospace and Automotive) and have the ability to adapt to change within a programme.
You will have intermediate to advanced skills in MS Project and MS Office (especially Excel), along with strong administrative skills with excellent attention to detail.
You will be accountable for:
• Generating project status reports and dashboards
• Capturing and analysing project metrics from both internal and external project members
• Maintaining schedules (MS Project)
• Maintaining project tools - action trackers, minutes of meetings library etc.
• Supporting programme processes (Risk Management, Change Management, etc)
• Following up on actions
• Coordinating programme communications
• Maintaining the Programme Management Plan (organisational charts, cost tables, etc.)
• Contributing to Programme Management process & policy best practices.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's