Senior Project Manager – Testing and Certification
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager – Testing and Certification|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Griffiths|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 15:16|
KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft. They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for someone expertise in leading test and certification campaigns with ideally a minimum of 10 years' experience in project management.
Your Day to Day:
• Work closely with the Programme Manager, engineering project leads and cross-functional teams to project manage aircraft validation related projects (including instrumentation design, testing and aircraft certification)
• Daily project management of the sub-systems to which you are assigned, including coordination of project reviews (e.g. planning sessions, risk reviews, change control boards, resource and cost management), ensure that project management data and KPIs are effectively maintained, analyse this data to provide insight into the progress of your projects and assist in resolving any issues arising
• Contribute to the creation of a strong Programme Management function by helping to develop project management processes, identifying best practice and ensuring a consistent approach to project management across all projects
• Minimum of 10 years' experience gained working in complex aerospace development and certification projects (including instrumentation design, component / sub-system / flight testing, certification programmes)
• Hold a PM qualification equivalent to IPMA Level C or higher
• Excellent understanding of techniques for scheduling, risk management, estimation, project communications and budget and resource management
• Experience in managing cross-functional teams and ability to work closely with a broad range of stakeholders
• Fluent English language skills are essential
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation, as well as the opportunity to progress within a highly ambitious business where the mission is to take on the future's most complex engineering challenges.
This role is based in Germany and comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's