Are you looking for your next step within Aerospace? I am currently working on this position working in a very busy Aerospace office in Bristol. What we are looking for is someone who has experience working on but not limited to the A350XWB. This work is continued static Stress support for the aircraft through major modifications
Tasks are likely to include:
- Technical Leadership of 5-10 Static Stress Engineers
- Airbus Stress Dossier compilation
- FEM modification and interrogation
- Loads processing and large-scale data manipulation
- Customer liaison, on/offsite
- Technical scoping/planning
Key experiences and skills:
- Strong engineering background - 5+ years of industry experience.
- Airbus experience within the field of Static Stress
- A350 experience preferred
- Team Leadership
- Experience of working to tight deadlines on projects.
- Good Inter-personal and organisational skills
- Eye for detail and good problem solver.
- Quick learner and highly self-motivated.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office and ISAMI
- MathCAD, Patran/Nastran
- Airbus stress signatory (bonus)
Should this look like it could be of interest, please do apply through the methods shown! Or, alternatively get in contact with Brandon at KDC.