|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£70000 - £160000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 09:42|
KDC is working with a futuristic technology company that has assembled a team of world class engineers working within software, AI and robotics to tackle the most complex and demanding problems facing urban mobility. They have successfully developed a range of capabilities and technologies that will shape the cities of tomorrow, as well as state of the art R&D and manufacturing facilities.
Our client is building a new software team in London that is seeking to rethink how products are designed and they are looking to take on talented engineers with diverse skill sets to develop a cutting edge Multiphysics system.
Candidates will be able to define their own activities and will have the freedom to pursue the development of state-of-the-art technologies.
We'd love to speak with you if you have proven software development experience and expertise within some of the following areas:
• Computational Fluid Dynamics
• FEA - experience with open source tools or proprietary
• Optimization Mathematics
• Modelling of physical systems including structural and kinematic.
• Simulation areas including vehicle dynamics simulation, NVH, heat transfer, acoustics, manufacturing
• High Performance Computing, scientific computing
• Computational geometry, topology
• Scientific visualization
• Machine Learning, deep learning
• Uncertainty Quantification methods
• Multiple programming languages and paradigms
This software team will work with all product teams within our client's business as well as interfacing with their advanced robotic manufacturing capability.
Our client offers a career where you'll have the chance to work with the most advanced technologies available within design science, as well as the opportunity to progress within a highly ambitious business where the mission is to take on the future's most complex engineering challenges.
Want to find out how you could be involved? Click apply for more details.