KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft. They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for someone with expertise in developing embedded software for operational and application software for Aerospace.
You will be using your embedded software experience to develop integrated avionic system software. You will be an integral part of the flight control team and have experience developing real-time embedded software applications.
- Develop software for the avionics indication system and other onboard systems
- Create software specifications
- Define software design and architecture with hardware engineers.
- Work closely with external software development partners
- Assist in software verification efforts in accordance with applicable industry standards
- Improve internal software development standards
- Deploy agile software development methods
- Commission test and prototype equipment
- Coordinate and execute software testing
- Assist in bench test and flight test activities
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in developing software for aerospace applications
- Certified degree
- Extensive knowledge of software development for aerospace applications to the DO-178B/C standard
- Very good software development skills in C, experience with model-based software development and code generation.
- Experience with digital bus standards (SPI, I²C, …) preferred
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation, as well as the opportunity to shape the organizational setup right from the start.
This role comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.