KDC Projects requires a Software Engineer to support their growing analysis team within the Bristol office. This role will be on a hybrid working basis and will report directly to the KDC Software Team Lead.
• Analytical skills and the ability to solve problems in innovative ways.
• Proficiency in one or more programming languages: C#, Python, Java, C++ or similar.
• Experience with SQL & RDBMS (e.g., MySQL, Postgres, SQLite).
• Experience with Excel & VBA.
• Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
• Passion for technology and in maintaining knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
• Works autonomously
• Needs to communicate internally & externally
• Strong technical writing skills.
• Experience and/or interest in any engineering field.
• Experience with NoSQL DBMS (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB).
• Experience with embedded systems / RTOS.
Excellent opportunity for a engineering project manager looking for that step up, leading as team and being apart of som...VIEW DETAILS
An opportunity for Electronic engineers wanting to start their careers (Juniors) and for anyone looking for a step up in...VIEW DETAILS
Join an exciting project management team in the defense sector, brilliant opportunity for anyone looking to begin their ...VIEW DETAILS
Ferchau require a F&DT Lead for our Bristol office.VIEW DETAILS
Ferchau are looking for a Stress Team Lead for our Bristol office.VIEW DETAILS
ATL Europe require a Lead Mechanical/Structural Design Engineer to join the team, a great opportunity for a design engin...VIEW DETAILS