Software validation engineer
|Job Title:||Software validation engineer|
|Salary:||£0 - £40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Warr|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 14:11|
A Global Leading Aerospace company is offering you the chance to come join a highly motivated and dynamic team working as part of an exciting opportunity on the embedded software development for the ExoMars Rover.
They are looking for someone who is highly motivated, enthusiastic, passionate and eager to apply your incredible software engineering skills to never ending and exciting world of space. You will be working on the latest space missions that is going to provide you with a unique and challenging adventure for you to not only contribute to but to make a difference in one of the largest areas in scientific discovery.
The skills required for this role,
• Engineering degree in software, computer science or similar
• Experience of Real-time embedded software engineering lifecycle process. (Min. 3years relevant experience in real-time embedded Software engineering domains - design, code/test, integration, validation)
• Software process oriented. Disciplined & quality mind-set (on-quality, on-schedule, on-cost)
• Excellent software problem solving skills - diagnostic approach (solution-oriented)
• Good communication skills in English (verbal & written)
• Proficiency in formally validating software against baseline requirements
• Java programming (min. 2 years professional experience); C coding; Linux scripting skills
• Experience in the satellite/space, avionics or similar industry.
• ECSS software engineering standards (Q-80B, E-40).
• ERC32 / LEON / SPARC processor.
• MIL-STD 1553B, and/or spacewire.
• Data transport packet protocols (CCSDS).
• Microsoft Windows 7; Linux Red Hat 4.x
Please be aware if you are a successful candidate you will need to apply for a BPSS certificate (Disclosure Scotland).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Frankfurt am Main
Dependent on Experience
Principle Design Engineer
£45000 - £50000 per annum
RF & Electronic Hardware Engineer
£40 - £45 per annum
Telecom Payload System Engineering
£40 - £45 per hour
Flight Control Law Development - Matlab/Simulink expert
Frankfurt am Main
Dependent on experience