Static Stress Engineer
Are you looking for your next role within Aerospace? I am currently working on this position working in a very busy Aerospace office in Bristol. What we are looking for is someone who has experience working on but not limited to the A350XWB. Much of the work is continued static Stress support for the aircraft through major modifications Tasks are likely to include:
Key experiences and skills:
- Assessment of structure due to modification driven by repairer enhancement of the airframe using ISAMI and other Airbus static methodologies
- Airbus Stress Dossier compilation
- Loads processing and large-scale data manipulation
- Strong engineering background 5+ years of industry experience.
- Airbus experience within the field of Static Stress
- A350 experience preferred
- Experience of working to tight deadlines on projects.
- Good Inter-personal and organisational skills
- Eye for detail and good problem solver.
- Quick learner and highly self-motivated.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office and ISAMI
- MathCAD, Patran/Nastran
- Airbus stress signatory (bonus)
If this sounds like it could be for you, please do apply through the methods shown. Alternatively, feel free to contact Brandon at KDC directly on 01202596371 or send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org.