Static Stress Engineer
|Job Title:||Static Stress Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 14:32|
Tasks and Accountabilities
• Assessment of structure due to modification driven by repairer enhancement of the airframe using Isami and other Airbus static methodologies.
• Airbus Stress dossier compilation
• Fem modification and interrogation
• Loads processing and large scale data manipulation
• Significant Static Stress Analysis experience using ISAMI Method which has been gained on an Airbus A350 project.
• Strong working knowledge of Nastran and Patran.
• Degree qualified or equivalent in Aeronautical Engineering with sufficient and appropriate professional background within the Aerospace Industry.
• Checking & validation of structural analysis reports for metal parts.
• Airbus stress signatory would be highly advantageous
For more information please contact Lauren on 01202596370
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's