|Job Title:||Stress Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 17:01|
With a sound knowledge of Airworthiness requirements, ideally around CS-23, you will have a good understanding of stress analysis techniques including classical hand calculations and FEA.
• Knowledge of F&DT techniques and dynamic analysis
• Evaluating design concepts and making design recommendations
• Exposure to the design process across the product lifecycle
• Knowledge of Nastran/Patran
• Producing comprehensive stress reports
For more information click apply!
Stress, composite, CS23, structure, aerospace, nastran, patran
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's