|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2018 16:39|
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of composite materials and stress analysis experience, preferably in an Aerospace environment.
Key tasks will include to:
• Carry out design analysis to ensure the project scope of work and technical specification is met in full.
• Provide engineering technical support for other functions. Advise on material selection and processing. Develop designs into production ready product that meets the requirement specification.
• Produce technical reports in support of analysis and material testing.
• Ensure all design activity and project work is carried out to Company procedures or overriding customer requirements.
• Provide timely engineering responses to Technical Queries.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders, external suppliers and the customers and ensure that the New Product Introduction process is adhered to.
Required skills and experience:
• Relevant Engineering further education or equivalent experience and further professional training.
• Aerospace, composites and manufacturing process support experience.
• Proven stress analysis experience of applicable structures, use of MSC NASTRAN/ PATRAN (or similar FE software) and hand calculations.
• Working knowledge of Engineering Office procedures.
• A good level computer literacy (MS Office) and preferable experience in programming and use of tools such as Visual Basic.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's