Supplier Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Supplier Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||In line with experience|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 09:59|
• Perform First Article inspections (FAI) on aerospace equipment onsite at the factory in Wimborne or at the equipment supplier's site
• Perform Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) analysis on Non Conformance Report (NCRs)
• To manage NCRs through to closure including the verification of corrective actions
• Provide support and assistance to suppliers in the development and completion of corrective actions
• Compliance with company process and also with legal & regulatory requirements
• To maintain good communication and working relationships with the clients quality teams
• Extensive experience of performing FAI inspections to AS 9102.
• Proven experience of Performing Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) analysis on Non Conformance Report (NCRs) and managing these to closure.
• Working knowledge of Aerospace standards (ISO91001, AS9100, AS 9102, EASA Part 21 & EASA Part 145).
• Manufacturing background with proven experience as a quality engineer.