Supply Chain and Quality Business Support
|Job Title:||Supply Chain and Quality Business Support|
|Salary:||£18 - £19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stockley|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 13:43|
KDC are currently seeking a Supply Chain support for one of the global leaders in aeronautics, space and defence.
This person will be supporting the business operations team and will be responsible for ensuring Aviation Authorities requirements (EN9100) are adopted and supported. You will be having a lot of stakeholder management daily as well as continuous improvement activities and monitoring of department performance.
Key skills and competencies:
• Supply Chain & Quality Background
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experienced in the use and deployment of Digital solutions/tools
• Team work and leadership attributes
• Autonomous and pro-active approach
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Quality tools, techniques and methodologies
The successful candidate would be expected to work a 35 hour week at an hourly rate of £18.42 PAYE.
The initial length of this contract is for 12 months with an expectation it may be extended.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply or contact myself on 01202 596374.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's