System Engineer - Avionics Development
|Job Title:||System Engineer - Avionics Development|
|Salary:||based on experience|
|Contact Name:||Francis Cook|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2020 11:58|
KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft. They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for an Avionic Systems engineer with at least 3 years experience within aerospace to join their rapidly expanding team
Your Day to Day:
• Develop and deliver a strategy on validation & verification leading to the certification of the Avionics system within the aircraft
• Specify architectures with respect to all requirements, safety, geometrical and the technological limits
• Contribute to a better understanding of system performance to shape and design the best-suited architecture for our application
• Constantly optimising mechanical, thermal, electrical properties of the system to meet all aircraft requirements
• Interpret requirements, apply standards and relate knowledge to situations and challenges to develop solutions
• 3 to 5 years of experience working and performing this type of level of role
• Advanced knowledge of avionics technology is required
• Practical experience in qualifying/certifying complex systems is required
• Experience in management of large sets of requirements
• Experience in aerospace
• Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
• High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
• Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
• Fluent English (German is not required)
Our client offers a career where you'll have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation, as well as the opportunity to progress within a highly ambitious business where the mission is to take on the future's most complex engineering challenges.
This role is based in Germany and comes with a full relocation package, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
Want to learn more? Click apply for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's