KDC are now recruiting for one of our largest clients in the urban air mobility sector. This is an exciting opportunity for a Rotor System Engineer with experience working full-lifecycle to CS-P, CS27/29 to join their team in Germany. If you are looking for a compelling new opportunity and have experience in working with rotor systems for aerospace, then this could be the role for you.
Our client is at the forefront of developing electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically. This is known as eVTOL (Electrical vertical take-off & landing). They plan to offer an air taxi service that can save people time by flying them directly to their destination.
This position has surfaced as our client requires an experienced engineer to develop rotor systems requirements using their requirement management system. You will be responsible for ensuring that the rotor fulfils its requirements as well as the mission profiles and use cases. Additionally, you will consider requirements from the certification program, best practices, norms and standards. It is important to ensure that the requirements are validated and traceable, using aerospace system engineering standards.
You’ll work closely with both suppliers and the verification and test team ensuring that the full system engineering lifecycle is followed. As a technical contact to the suppliers, you will ensure any questions and uncertainties of the requirements are resolved and steady progress is made in the design of the rotor system.
- Knowledge of rotor aeromechanics
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in systems engineering
- Good knowledge about systems- and requirements engineering with requirements management tools like Integrity or DOORS
- Track record of working the full lifecycle, in the aerospace industry
- Knowledge of Aerospace standards (ARP4754A) beneficial
- Knowledge of propeller/rotor certification standards: CS-P, CS27/29
- Experience with supplier management
- Fluent English skills (German is not required)
This role come with a full relocation package as well as competitive salary and benefits.
If you want to be part of the exciting journey our client is taking in pioneering the air taxi industry and feel you have the right qualities to aid them in this ambitious undertaking, please do not hesitate to apply.