|Job Title:||Systems Architect|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rose|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 11:29|
Joining the the Software Systems group, in a Milsatcom environment, the candidate will be working on the Network Management Systems providing Planning, Monitor and Control Architectures for future Milsatcom programmes.
Working closely with all other engineering disciplines, the successful candidate will be responsible for the generation and maintenance of system architect models and mapping of the model elements to requirements and other system level analyses.
The successful candidate will have experience in managing and developing system level architectures using UML in large complex programmes; defining and directing the architecting methodology to other architects and developers; ensuring that the architecting adds value to the overall systems engineering and development effort and is passionate about the use of architecture within this environment.
The candidate should be able to appliy the appropriate company standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
• Development of requirement, architecture, interface and data models using UML
• Familiar with SOA Architecture
• Experience with Enterprise Architect (EA)
• Use of ClearCase and other configuration management tools
• Development of Requirements
• Rapid conversion of high level requirements into UML Models
• Create UML models and functional sepration to enable accurate estimating to be achieved
• Knowledge of full lifecycle Agile methodologies to take opportunities to continually improve software product
• Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work with all levels of engineering, programme management and leadership
• Ability to interpret current practices and processes and recommend modifications for increased quality, performance and cost
• Proven ability to become actively involved in daily operations when required to meet critical schedules or resolve complex problems.
• Strong presentation/communications skills to convey software architectures to gain confidence of customers, managers and software teams
• Provides architectural guidelines for all software design activities to current and future technological environments.
• Encapsulation of Requirements in DOORS
• Linking of UML models with requirements in DOORS
• Knowledge of Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF and MODAF
For more information please get in touch or click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
In line with experience
Senior Systems Engineer
In line with experience
Avionic Systems Engineer
Battery Management Systems Engineer
€45000 - €85000 per annum
Engineering Manager - Hydraulic Systems
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, car allowance, Medical, share scheme, 28 days holiday + 8bh