Systems Development Engineer – Ammunition
|Job Title:||Systems Development Engineer – Ammunition|
|Salary:||£70000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: Inclusive|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Sweeney|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2018 14:09|
Are you looking to work in an expatriate position on ammunitions systems development earning a tax free salary?
KDC are currently working with an organisation in the UAE who Lead all Aerospace, Defence and Munitions capabilities for the region. This particular company is one of the primary munitions manufacturers in the GCC, using only high quality technologies to develop products to international standards. They work on a range of munitions for infantry and artillery as well as aircraft bombs; they work full life cycle from design through manufacturing, assembling and testing on these munitions.
As a Systems Development Engineer within this company you will be responsible for performing traditional systems engineering in the field of ammunition design and development. You will assist in the systems engineering effort to establish technical infrastructure projects (laboratories) for design and development.
To give you an idea of the scope please see the key responsibilities listed below:
• Scope, requirements analysis, architecture, verification and validation of client requests
• Apply systems engineering management principles to Design and Development Projects
• Prepares or directs preparation of design drawings and specifications for approval by procurement authorities, according to knowledge of explosives and plastics, ballistics theory, fuse technology, metallurgy, electronics, fluidics, and techniques of efficient production
• Write Test Specifications for and structure test campaigns for Units under Test i.e. shells, warheads, or similar material under simulated military conditions
• Evaluate test results to determine acceptability of ordnance or need for redesign
• Lead performance analysis and validation of models for trade-off studies
• Coordinate task resources with clients and subject matter experts in various disciplines and transferring knowledge to engineers and analysts.
• May coordinate pilot or serial production of ammunition or components thereof.
• May participate in development of delivery systems, fire-control components, and nonexplosive ballistics material.
On top of a challenging and exciting position, this expat opportunity is offering a very competitive Tax Free salary and a very inclusive benefits package.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this opportunity and the prospect of moving to the UAE; please get in touch with Nathan Sweeney at KDC Resource for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Engineer - Space
£40000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Expatriate Package
Engineering Director - Development & Systems
£38 - £42 per hour
£40 - £45 per hour
Senior Engineer - Landing Gear Systems
£30 - £35 per hour