Systems Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Systems Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Brandon Goudie|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2020 11:35|
Are you an electrical systems engineer looking for your next contract within a busy and challenging Aerospace office? If so, please do have a read of the following opportunity which I am looking for now for my client based in the Bristol area.
• Working as part of FERCHAU Onsite team at Airbus in Filton. The fuel systems test facility is a vital catalyst for engineers studying improvements in fuel modelling and researching emerging technologies
• Operational features of the facility are controlled by two discrete monitoring systems: the facility monitoring and control system (FMACS) and the instrumentation monitoring and control system (IMACS). These systems ensure that all fuel, vacuum, and other services can be safely delivered to the test rigs, with the option of automatic control that enables test repetition, flight altitude simulation and engine fuel demand profiles.
• New concept work for new programme.
Key Experiences and Skills
• Capability to provide Electrical Architecture schematics, Wiring diagrams
• Knowledge of Instrumentation + Fluid Mechanical components integration
• Experience of working within an ATX environment
• Design & test of electrical & electronic closed loop control systems, Digital & Analogue
• Interfacing of control systems & instrumentation
• Systems integration, test & calibration of control systems
• PC Skills, Working knowledge of 17th Edition wiring regulations
If you are interested, please do apply through the methods shown or get in contact with me directly at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's