For permanent employment the Electronic Development & Manufacturing department at OHB System AG in Oberpfaffenhofen is looking for a
Systems Engineer Electronics (m / f / d)
- Definition of the electrical architecture of satellites or payloads
- Coordination of the work of a team of engineers eg harness, EMC, electronics design in large projects
- Collaboration with lead engineers from other disciplines eg thermal design, mechanical design and software
- Manage key budgets eg power, discrete interfaces, data rates, bus loads
- Evaluation, selection and management of lower level suppliers
- Review of technical documentation provided by suppliers and support of subcontractor reviews
- Requirements engineering and planning of requirements verification
- Management and harmonization of electrical interfaces between separate units
- Diploma in electrical engineering, telecommunications engineering or a similar discipline
- Strong background in electrical and data handling systems engineering in large space projects
- 5 years of professional experience in electronic development for space
- Experience in
- Electronic circuit analysis eg worst case analysis, part stress analysis, FMECA
- EMC design and verification
- satellite power and thermal control systems
- Knowledge of relevant standards (ECSS / MIL standards)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in large international teams, good written and oral English.
- Willingness for frequent travel.
- Radiation engineering and simulation tools (e.g. FASTRAD)
- EEE Parts engineering and procurement experience
- Electrical circuit and RF simulation tools (e.g. PSPICE, ADS, FEKO)
- Programming languages (e.g. MATLAB, PYTHON, C / C ++)
- Knowledge in CAE tools such as Mentor Graphics PADS, DxDatabook
This a permanent position with a competitive salary.
Relocation packages are available for the successful candidate where needed.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply or contact me on 01202 596374.