|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||£38 - £42 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hart|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2018 16:57|
KDC are working with a leading organisation in the Aerospace industry who are seeking a Systems Engineer to work across the WBT (Wheel, Brake & Tyre) perimeter. This will be an initial 6 month contract based in Bristol. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background working on the entire Landing Gear System.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• To lead and undertake Engineering activities covering a broad variety of Landing Gear Systems & Equipment Engineering tasks, delivering integrated technical solutions both autonomously and by leading small multi-functional teams within the BCS, WSCS & WBT perimeter.
• To lead activities across the Wheel, Brake & Tyre (WBT) perimeter with a strong technical understanding of the entire Landing Gear System.
• To define the activities required for each task under your leadership, deriving planning and resource needs.
• Reactive & development programme activities including resolution of Flight Test & Rig Test issues (Snags etc.), Certification & V&V.
• Manage System/Equipment related modifications from initial definition to certification.
• To ensure all Engineering activities under your leadership meet the necessary Safety, Time/Cost/Quality standards and are delivered in line with commitments.
• To ensure all engineering activities are in line with ATA32 requirements and verified through the V&V plan.
• Ensuring adherence to budget and schedule for each task; managing and mitigating risks/opportunities and communicating in a timely manner.
• To ensure a strong links with all stakeholders, including Vendors, Procurement, Customer Services, FAL and Flight Test as required; communicating task progress and realistic commitments.
• Strong understanding and working experience on the entire Landing Gear System
• A proven track record of delivering on time, cost and quality
• Experience in stakeholder management and leading project teams
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Typically CVE signatory (or working towards achieving signatory) is expected
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's