|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||£0 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Warr|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 11:20|
KDC Resource are currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer with a leading supplier to the aerospace and defence sector.
Requiring expertise to work on the new £50 million NATO JEWCS program as a system engineer, within a team of hardware and software design engineers, programme managers, to deliver project goals.
You would be overseeing the life cycle processes from the requirements through to verification and handover, working within a tight-knit team to deliver success and drive to maintain the deadline.
• Relevant Systems Engineering design experience, such as supporting architectural design or requirements analysis.
• Some understanding of other engineering disciplines, including RF, electrical, mechanical and software development.
• Able to work under supervision from technical management following the constraints of schedule, cost and quality, and use your own judgement to know when to escalate issues.
• Development of aircraft products, particularly RF electronics technology, designed to meet airborne standards, certifications and regulations, such as ARINC, RTCA or EASA
• Communications systems, technology, protocols and standards such as 3GPP LTE.
• Air-to-ground radio systems.
• Practical use and experience of RF test equipment.
• System Simulation and signal processing through such systems as MatLab.
• Use of a requirement manager tool such as DOORS, to perform system requirements validation, decomposition with traceability or to manage the verification of the requirements through a full product lifecycle.
Please be aware that a successful candidate will need to apply for BPSS certificate (disclosure Scotland)
If you are interested in this role apply directly or call me on 01202 596 366.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's