KDC are currently working with a Leading Space Company based in Germany, actually one of the top 3 Space companies in Europe. This company are working on a number of live and future programs; from Human Spaceflight right through to Space Exploration.
Right now we are working on a number of positions for Systems Engineers. In this role you will work on some of the most important Aviation and Space Programs of our time while working as an expatriate in Germany!
The role itself will involve design, development and verification of the overall satellite systems. You will be the main focal point to the Project Manager, Customer and all other areas such as AIT, Quality Assurance and Supply Chain Management.
The successful candidate will have an Engineering Degree (ideally in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Optics, Opto-Electrics Physics or other similar areas) and relevant industry experience with the Aerospace/Defence sector.
To give you a better understanding of some of the key tasks involved please see some information below:
- Coordination of production and testing of a new Galileo Satellite Engineering Model
- Coordination and direction of engineering tasks related to the procurement and usage of the EM units and related EGSE/GSE
- Coordination of the manufacturing, assembly and test of the elements developed for the Satellite Engineering Model
- Planning of the EM slots for purpose of: Satellite FM Testing problem solving, LEOP and IOT simulation and support and SW upgrade related tests
- Refinement of MAIT documents and processes
- Functional and electrical testing
- Management and coordination of engineering team
- Supporting the satellite project trough AIT phases, Launch and In-Orbit Acceptance
Although this role is based in Germany, you do not require any German speaking skills (although beneficial), but it certainly will give you a great opportunity to learn the local language. As well as working in an exciting and innovative area of the business, this role is also offering a very competitive expatriate benefits package!
If you are interested to work as an expatriate, or would like to find out more please contact Nathan Sweeney at KDC Resource through the methods shown.