|Job Title:||Systems Lead|
|Contact Name:||Brandon Goudie|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 14:02|
Are you looking for a new opportunity within Systems Engineering? Here at KDC we are looking for a Team Leader to help with the leading of our team of Systems Engineers with a background within the Defence and Aerospace sectors.
Reporting to the KDC Design Lead and Ops Manager, here at KDC we require a systems team leader to manage a small team of systems engineers working on one of our major clients work packages. Our team at present is made up of the following disciplines: Test, Avionics, Safety, Qualification
Reporting into Head of Systems and Operations Manager this role includes the following, the Tasking will be based in our KDC office over at Bournemouth airport. Initially the work will be from home with regular visits to the customer as and when required. Below is a list of some of the daily tasks you will face:
• Scope, manage and check fixed price work packages.
• Perform generic system tasks and compile customer reports in support of certification.
• Manage deliverables to KDC and customer quality processes.
• Ability to work independently.
• Liaise with customer on weekly basis.
• Flexibility to travel to customer a must.
• Dependency, risk and budget management.
• Risk Management.
• Weekly Highlight report covering all packages.
• Previously experience of managing and delivering fixed price packages
• Previously experience of managing systems team
• Ability to manage customer.
• Risk Management
• Project Scoping
• Understanding of ISO9001 standards
• Budget Management
• Experience with Ground Service Equipment
• Microsoft Office
• Good communicator
• Airbus products
If this sounds like it could be for you, please do apply through the methods shown! Or alternatively, please get in contact directly with Brandon at KDC by either emailing - firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's